Re: Evidence of Drive Activity to Report

To: mdhill@interlog.com
Subject: Re: Evidence of Drive Activity to Report
From: Eric Kimminau <eak@detroit.sgi.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 23:19:23 -0400
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
I had the exact same problem - I needed to re-make the ext2fs
filesystem on the drive and re-perform the install for it to get
further.

Eric.

--
---------1---------2---------3---------4---------5---------6---------7
Eric Kimminau                           RTA/RSA

                 VNet Extension - 6-327-4455
              "I speak my mind and no one else's."
       http://www.dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/rsa/perl-rsa-sig.html

    When confronted by a difficult problem, solve it by reducing
    it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"

         "I am the great supportfolio, do you have http?"

        Copyright 1998, Silicon Graphics Computer Systems
        Confidential to Silicon Graphics Computer Systems
                ** -- not for redistribution -- **