More idiocy....

To: SGI Linux <>
Subject: More idiocy....
From: Leon Verrall <>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 14:24:27 +0100 (BST)
OK, wher are the non customer RPMS for big endian MIPS/noarch i.e. things
like initfiles, inetd etc...

I think my install is going to fly I just need to find the packages I'm
missing. I think I may look through my install procedure and see if I
can come up witha minimal list of RPMS that install without conflicts...

Leon Verrall - 01189 307734  \ "Don't cut your losses too soon,
Secondline Software Support  / 'cos you'll only be cutting your throat.
Silicon Graphics, Forum 1,   \ And answer a call while you still care at all
Station Rd., Theale, RG7 4RA / 'cos nobody will if you wont" (6:00 - DT)