[fwd bounced] Re: errors

Subject: [fwd bounced] Re: errors
From: ariel@oz.engr.sgi.com (Ariel Faigon)
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 12:46:13 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: davem@dm.cobaltmicro.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
This important email came from David Miller.

It bounced since david apparently changed email addresses
(David, you are subscribed as:
        davem@caip.rutgers.edu
 rather than:
        davem@cobaltmicro.com

 You may unsub/resub yourself to fix it, it is open)

Anyway, here it is, so the list can see it:

----- Forwarded message from owner-linux@cthulhu -----