RE: Making Progress

Subject: RE: Making Progress
From: Mike Hill <>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 13:11:41 -0400
This is booting with /vmlinux root=/dev/sdb.

I'm at work at the moment, so I'm not in front of the Indy.  I didn't
transcribe the rest, but as I recall, hard drive model and size are
reported (correctly) for sda and sdb, followed by a line with Dave
Miller's address.  The three lines I did write out came next.

My previous two boot attempts got hung up before the network detection,
seemingly because of the floptical and CD drives.  I yanked out the
first and switched off the second.

Should I be doing something to partition sdb?