Re: Missing something obvious?

To: Leon Verrall <leon@reading.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: Missing something obvious?
From: Jeremy John Welling <jwelling@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 13:38:57 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: SGI Linux <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
I agree,
        I have an Indy at home, and would not hesitate in getting a second
disk for linux, except that it sounds like a royal pain to get up and
running due to lack of documentation.  I know a working port with no docs
is better than a non-working w/docs, but I don't think it would take much
effort to keep an up-to-date set of installation instructions.  Also, an
update on the status of the Xserver would be appreciated.  A) which will
take less work to get up and running- xfree, Xsgi _or_ is GGI an option?
B)  What exactly needs done on the one closest to completion? I'm willing
to help, if it sounds like I can.
Thanks,
Jeremy Welling