Re: Hanging.

Subject: Re: Hanging.
From: Alex deVries <>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 13:14:21 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 4 May 1998 wrote:
> On Sun, May 03, 1998 at 10:15:27PM -0400, Alex deVries wrote:
> > Alright. I got it about once an hour today, which is tough to live with.
> > I think I'll go and compile RPMs on Zach's Qube instead...
> Cobalt Qube is little endian ...

I stand corrected, I'd misunderstood.

There'll be a pretty large problem with Qube users using the version of
RPM that ships with it, since those think they're 'mips', which is
actually 'mipseb' now.

Anyone know anybody at Cobalt Micro who does their distribution
development? We need to sort this problem out somehow. Their machines
should ship with a later release of RPM, and their packages should ship
as mipsel.

Oh, and there'll be a huge batch of mipseb binary RPMs ported from the
contrib directory on  Details later.

- Alex