Re: glibc problem

To: ralf@uni-koblenz.de
Subject: Re: glibc problem
From: Alex deVries <adevries@engsoc.carleton.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 22:23:35 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On Wed, 22 Apr 1998 ralf@uni-koblenz.de wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 22, 1998 at 05:13:06PM -0400, Alex deVries wrote:
> > Now, in return, can you point me to a tarball or RPM of a natively built
> > gcc and binutils?
> ftp.linux.sgi.com:/pub/redhat/redhat-4.9.1/mips{el}-linux/binutils-*.rpm
> ftp.linux.sgi.com:/pub/redhat/redhat-5.0/mips{el}/gcc-*.rpm.
> ((Where else?)

Well, *that* wasn't very bright of me.  Cool, my machine will be up and
running soon.

> Alex, still working on porting Redhat 5.0?  5.1 ante portas ...

When the 5.1 SRPMs start rolling out by the end of the month, I'll start
building them. I'vea 'spare' 3GB SCSI disk, so things should be a lot
easier to do than last time. It would be ultra cool if we could get the
whole thing ported over a number of days after RH 5.1 comes out.

Alan, is there any chance you could free up the build scripts that Red Hat
uses to do the distribution builds?

Hm.  I also have a Mac IIcx to distract me.

- Alex