Re: Linux for Nintendo 64

To: Ulf Carlsson <grimsy@zigzegv.ml.org>
Subject: Re: Linux for Nintendo 64
From: Eric Kimminau <eak@detroit.sgi.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 18:09:04 -0500
Cc: ralf@uni-koblenz.de, linux@dist.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Ulf. Re-read my original message:

> On Thu, 26 Mar 1998, Eric Kimminau wrote:
> I thought some of you might find this interesting. Note the date of
> the article.
>
> http://www.ix.de/ix/artikel/E/1997/04/036/

"Note the date of the article"

I apologize if you got suckered.

--
Eric Kimminau                           RTA/RSA

                 VNet Extension - 6-327-4455
              "I speak my mind and no one else's."
       http://www.dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/rsa/perl-rsa-sig.html

    When confronted by a difficult problem, solve it by reducing
    it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"

         "I am the great supportfolio, do you have http?"