Re: Linux for Nintendo 64

To: Santeri Paavolainen <santtu@satama.com>
Subject: Re: Linux for Nintendo 64
From: Eric Kimminau <eak@detroit.sgi.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 09:26:21 -0500
Cc: linux@dist.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Santeri Paavolainen wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Mar 1998, Eric Kimminau wrote:
> > I thought some of you might find this interesting. Note the date of the
> > article.
> >
> > http://www.ix.de/ix/artikel/E/1997/04/036/
>
> I'd guess that the iX magazine hits the newsstands in Germany on 1st of
> April..
>
> Here's a quote from the text which should alert any reader:
>
>   "According to their speaker, Luciano Aprilia, the Italian developers,
>   are going to make the software available under the GPL, so it can be
>   used free of charge."
>
> The article was very entertaining, though :-)
>
> --
> santtu@iki.fi                    I have become death, destroyer of the worlds.

Agreed and implied - Thats why I said to be sure and look at the date.

Eric.

--
Eric Kimminau                           RTA/RSA

                 VNet Extension - 6-327-4455
              "I speak my mind and no one else's."
       http://www.dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/rsa/perl-rsa-sig.html

    When confronted by a difficult problem, solve it by reducing
    it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"

         "I am the great supportfolio, do you have http?"