Re: Linux for Nintendo 64

To: Santeri Paavolainen <>
Subject: Re: Linux for Nintendo 64
From: Eric Kimminau <>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 09:26:21 -0500
Santeri Paavolainen wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Mar 1998, Eric Kimminau wrote:
> > I thought some of you might find this interesting. Note the date of the
> > article.
> >

> I'd guess that the iX magazine hits the newsstands in Germany on 1st of
> April..
> Here's a quote from the text which should alert any reader:
>   "According to their speaker, Luciano Aprilia, the Italian developers,
>   are going to make the software available under the GPL, so it can be
>   used free of charge."
> The article was very entertaining, though :-)
> --
>                    I have become death, destroyer of the worlds.

Agreed and implied - Thats why I said to be sure and look at the date.

Eric Kimminau                           RTA/RSA                     Silicon Graphics, Inc
Voice: (248) 848-4455                   39001 West 12 Mile Rd.
Fax:   (248) 848-5600                   Farmington, MI 48331-2903

                 VNet Extension - 6-327-4455
              "I speak my mind and no one else's."

    When confronted by a difficult problem, solve it by reducing
    it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"
         "I am the great supportfolio, do you have http?"