More fixes

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: More fixes
From: ralf@uni-koblenz.de
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 22:51:25 +0100
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
I fixed the old reboot problem.  The cause were three lines of code
that should have been removed ages ago.  Now the second level cache
is being disabled on reboot as it is supposed to.

Furthermore as long as we don't have suitable floating point support
(Grrr... Motorola spread their stuff for the 68k under a BSDish
license ...) I changed the kernel to try to deal with that problem a
little bit more gentle by setting the ``Flush To Zero'' bit in
$fcr31 on unimplemented exceptions.  IEEE754 at it's best :-(