couple of questions...

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: couple of questions...
From: Nick Verhaegen <gatzby@hal.ulyssis.student.kuleuven.ac.be>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 19:39:47 +0100 (CET)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Hi,

        I've been skimming to the archives, but haven't been able to read
everything yet, so maybe this has been asked/said...
1. I got an Indy at work (R4600 I believe) about which I'm nagging my boss
   to install Linux. Is there a list of supported hardware anywhere,
   because the webpages seem quite out of date...
2. Is it still a netboot manual install, or has there been some
   development on a redhat-like installation system...

Thanks for the info, if you need help with the documentation of your
project, I'm willing to help (I've only started programming in C about two
weeks ago, so I won't be much help on that terrain, althoug pointers to
useful info are always welcome). The info on the webpages seems really
outdated...

Have fun and keep up the good work,

Nick "gatzby" Verhaegen    e-mail : gatzby@ulyssis.student.kuleuven.ac.be
pgp-key : finger me        http://hal.ulyssis.student.kuleuven.ac.be/~gatzby/
Sysadmin hal.ulyssis.student.kuleuven.ac.be, Ulyssis treasurer