Re: Getting Started ..... NOT

To: Alan Cox <>
Subject: Re: Getting Started ..... NOT
From: "Tony C. Wu" <>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 13:22:01 +0800 (CST)
Ok. done that. I can successfully remount the / rw, but still, wont go any
further. I tested fsck manually, no matter what device I specified, it
always printed the same error and exited immediately. If I comment fsck
part, and boot directly, still wont go. So I think the root-be-0.03-cpio
is somehow broken. Can anyone provide another working mini-set of root ?

Tony C. Wu
System administrator            Email:
Dept. of Life Sciences          Voice: +886-3-574-2772
NTHU, Hsin-Chu, Taiwan            Fax: +886-3-571-5934