Re: Getting Started ..... NOT

To: Alan Cox <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Getting Started ..... NOT
From: "Tony C. Wu" <tonywu@life.nthu.edu.tw>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 13:22:01 +0800 (CST)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Ok. done that. I can successfully remount the / rw, but still, wont go any
further. I tested fsck manually, no matter what device I specified, it
always printed the same error and exited immediately. If I comment fsck
part, and boot directly, still wont go. So I think the root-be-0.03-cpio
is somehow broken. Can anyone provide another working mini-set of root ?

Thanks,

--
Tony C. Wu
System administrator            Email: tonywu@life.nthu.edu.tw