Re: ESP driver changes

To: ralf@uni-koblenz.de
Subject: Re: ESP driver changes
From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 22:23:09 +0100
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On Wed, Mar 04, 1998 at 09:53:56AM +0100, ralf@uni-koblenz.de wrote:
> what is the status of your ESP driver changes?  Can we eventually merge
> them back to Vger / Linus?

the version in our CVS is tested on my mips machine and on my SS2 clone.
The only open issue with the ESP driver is using it as a module, which
I didn't try on neither platform. Another problem is to bring the scsi
layer up to date as there have been some changes during 2.1.8something,
which also affects the low level drivers.

Thomas.

you have to be a sneaky bastard too ;-)