Re: Linux-installer 0.1d

To: Michael Hill <mdhill@interlog.com>
Subject: Re: Linux-installer 0.1d
From: Alex deVries <adevries@engsoc.carleton.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 23:49:56 -0500 (EST)
Cc: SGI Linux <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Alright.  0.1d is created with --format=newc, which appears to actually be
the correct format. You can get it in
ftp://ftp.linux.sgi.com/pub/mips-linux/GettingStarted/ .

Sorry for the delay...

I know very little about cpio, but I suspect that if you used GNU cpio on
Irix it would have worked.

- Alex

--
Alex deVries          Run Linux on everything,
                      run everything on Linux.