Modutils...

To: SGI Linux <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Subject: Modutils...
From: Alex deVries <adevries@engsoc.carleton.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 01:13:30 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
The more I work on this, the more I realize that I know nothing.

For modutils to work, we need someone to go over the obj_mips.c in
modutils.  That's mostly ELF stuff, if I've read correctly.

Has anyone done any work on that, or can they explain it to me? It'd be
nice not always having to reboot to debug kernel work.  The hard reboot
button on my machine is starting to wear out.  Thank god for thumbtacks!

- Alex

--
      Alex deVries          Run Linux on everything,
  System Administrator      run everything on Linux.