lame question ...

To: Linux porting team <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Subject: lame question ...
From: Shrijeet Mukherjee <shm@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 19:15:56 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
but in the indy low-level startup code, there seems to be 2 major
functions ..

1> init the MC .. I believe that is the Memory Controller ..
2> init the HPC .. anyone out there know what that is  .. so that I can
put in the right functionality in the correspoding file for the indigo ??

Shrijeet Mukherjee,                     Member of Technical Staff (MTS)
                                        Advanced Graphics Division
                                        Silicon Graphics Computer Systems

http://reality.sgi.com/shm_engr         phone: 650-933-5312
email: shm@engr.sgi.com, shm@sgi.com, shm@cs.uoregon.edu
Life is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel.