Re: Disk Space

To: ariel@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Disk Space
From: Mark Salter <msalter@cygnus.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 14:20:46 -0500
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
> Yes the root filesystem is very small.  Please use only the /src
> and /work partitions to do your work.  There are only three users
> who have over 20 Mb each in their home dirs.  I guess I can
> delete Larry's stuff since he hasn't logged in in a very long time
> Also: anyone knows if Mark Salter is still helping? He has 43Mb...

> --
> Peace, Ariel

You can delete everything there except maybe my dot-files. I'm
not actively helping at the moment as I lost access to an Indy
due to a change of jobs (and cities). As soon as I close on a
new house next month, I'm going to start actively shopping for
a used Indy and will thus be able to start helping out again.

--Mark