vmlinux and ldd

To: SGI Linux <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Subject: vmlinux and ldd
From: Alex deVries <adevries@engsoc.carleton.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 14:05:18 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
1. I can now compile kernel properly, but when I try to boot them,  I get
errors  that show a register dump within the boot monitor, or or I just
get a blank screen.  When I do a 'file' on the images from within Irix,
the working ones are of type "ELF 32-bit MSB executable (not stripped)
MIPS - version 1", mine is "ELF 32-bit MSB mips-2 executable (not stripped
MIPS - version 1". What am I doing wrong?

2. ldd always segfaults on me.  Does anyone have a functioning version of
it?

- A

--
      Alex deVries          Run Linux on everything,
  System Administrator      run everything on Linux.