Re: crtbegin.o, crtend.o

Subject: Re: crtbegin.o, crtend.o
From: Alex deVries <>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 22:24:17 -0500 (EST)
Cc: "K." <>,
On Tue, 13 Jan 1998 wrote:
> > On that note, I should probably get around to creating root-0.02 which has
> > all the 'new' binaries in it...  are there any more files than the ones in
> > root-0.01 I should add?
> Actually I'm thinking about the opposite.  root-0.02.tar.gz was a quite
> fat tarball, I think it was about 20mb.  I received some complaints about
> it.  If you're going to build a new root-0.2 filesystem, then it should

Alright.  Just to get the ball rolling I've put root-be-0.02.tar.gz in the
GettingStarted directory.  It's completely untested, as I'm a couple of
miles away from my favourite aqua coloured computer. It's about 4.5MB

I'd appreciate it if people could tell me if things work before I get rid
of the old one. I suspect it's a little thin.

- Alex