crtbegin.o, crtend.o

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: crtbegin.o, crtend.o
From: "K." <conradp@cse.unsw.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 16:23:37 +1100 (EST)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
um... can anyone point out where these files can be obtained? In our
recent install, (Indy R4600) made from the root-be-0.01 root filesystem
with the recent binutils-2.8.1-2, they are missing. We hacked out dummy
object files (crtbegin has a __main() which calls main() and crtend is
empty) and we can successfully compile simple programs; but before we turn
our attention to compiling nastier pieces of code we would like to check
that we have not tainted our /usr/lib :)

thanks,

K.
--
Conrad Parker conradp@cse.unsw.edu.au