Anybody want a R4600 IRIX w/o L2 cache kernel ?

Subject: Anybody want a R4600 IRIX w/o L2 cache kernel ?
From: "Andrew O'Brien" <andrewo@cse.unsw.edu.au>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 07:22:04 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
If anybody wants it then email me .... unless some kind soul will put it
on the ftp site for me as I noticed there was no public upload dir.

It was built using the kernel source found in
/pub/test/linux-970915.tar.gz, crosscompiled on a x86/linux box, using a
patched binutils-2.8.1 and the gcc found in the rpm within the crossdev/
dir.

It has not undergone extensive testing, but given that there were no
errors during compile, I would assume its as stable as anything else out
there based in this kernel.

Let me know if anybody wants the binary or tarball for the ftp site.

 /  Andrew O'Brien       andrewo@cse.unsw.edu.au   bbq@mindless.com  \
/  Student, Faculty of CSE       http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~andrewo  \
\  BE (Comp)/BA (Psych)      Student Representative   stu-reps@cse..  /
 \___ "finger -l andrewo@cse.unsw.edu.au" for my current location ___/