SGI/Linux on a Challenge S series

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: SGI/Linux on a Challenge S series
From: William Ellis <bellis@cerf.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 09:38:20 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com

I just got hold of a spare Challenge S Series(R5000) I was
going to attempt putting SGI/Linux on.  I know the porting is
basicaly geared for the Indy's but I was going to muck with it
a bunch. Then I just saw this post and was wondering if there
was any quick, good heads-up for these machines.
Thanks, Bill