something not really right ..

To: Linux porting team <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Subject: something not really right ..
From: Shrijeet Mukherjee <shm@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 20:04:57 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
I tried to compile the latest sources for an Indigo R4k .. with minimal
functionality .. i.e. most of the newer stuff has been left out.

after the compilation, trying to bring the machine up by serving the
kernel via NFS/BOOTP gets me this message

sash
"unable to execute bootp()tantrik:/usr/local/boot/vmlinux: Not enough
space"
"unable to load bootp()tantrik:/usr/local/boot/vmlinux: Not enough space"
sash

any ideas, anyone ??

Shrijeet Mukherjee,                     Member of Technical Staff (MTS)
                                        Advanced Graphics Division
                                        Silicon Graphics Computer Systems

http://reality.sgi.com/shm_engr         phone: 650-933-5312
email: shm@engr.sgi.com, shm@sgi.com, shm@cs.uoregon.edu
Life is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel.