ok CVS question ..

Subject: ok CVS question ..
From: Shrijeet Mukherjee <>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 17:42:16 -0800 (PST)
could someone point out, how to make a copy of the CVS tree from from a machine that has ssh access ..

looks like the other source trees that I am using are not really working

Shrijeet Mukherjee,                     Member of Technical Staff (MTS)
                                        Advanced Graphics Division
                                        Silicon Graphics Computer Systems         phone: 650-933-5312
I am not a loser, just successfully challenged     -- shm