Re: Please help - need a 4600 no L2 cache kernel asap

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Please help - need a 4600 no L2 cache kernel asap
From: "Michael Hill" <mike@mdhill.interlog.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 10:08:13 -0500
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Ralf discovered and corrected this in his kernel source after several of us had
problems with his last publicly-available Indy kernel binary (8 December).
 Since then no kernel binary or source has been posted to ftp.linux.sgi.com
(except linux-magnum-971229.tar.gz on 29 December).  Maybe the fix is part of
what Ralf wanted help with before Christmas.

--
Michael Hill
Toronto, Canada