Please help - need a 4600 no L2 cache kernel asap

Subject: Please help - need a 4600 no L2 cache kernel asap
From: "Andrew O'Brien" <andrewo@cse.unsw.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 03:08:28 +0000 (GMT)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
A Happy New Year to you all !

Anybody there who has a 4600 _without_ a L2 cache or who has a fairly
stable source tree and feels like sparing a few CPU cycles for a kernel
compile, this would be much appreciated if you could send me the binary
kernel.

I need to do some benchmarking on a SGI/Linux platform (an INDY) and I
haven't been able to set up the cross-compilation environment correctly
due to many factors. The benchmarks are needed by mid next week, so this
is a kinda urgent call for help :)

There is no non-standard bits and pieces - it just need the standard scsi,
ethernet, and serial drivers. Attached is a config file for version 2.1.74
if anybody needs it.

Again, thanks for your help and I hope (and pray ;) to hear from someone
soon.

cya

 /  Andrew O'Brien       andrewo@cse.unsw.edu.au   bbq@mindless.com  \
/  Student, Faculty of CSE       http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~andrewo  \