Anyone send a binary r4600 no L2 cache kernel ?

Subject: Anyone send a binary r4600 no L2 cache kernel ?
From: "Andrew O'Brien" <andrewo@cse.unsw.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 16:52:43 +1100 (EST)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
As the subject suggests, I'm having problems setting up a proper
cross-compilation environment due to many factors (like its not even my
box, very screwed IRIX installation etc).

While I'm sure I can work this out in a few days, if someone has a
relatively stable kernel binary for the r4600 that has _NO_ L2 cache, this
would be great if you could email it to me.

Perhaps putting a binary up on the ftp site would be a good idea as it
would be a big help to those who, like me, only have access to a L2
cacheless system.

Thanks

 /  Andrew O'Brien       andrewo@cse.unsw.edu.au   bbq@mindless.com  \
/  Student, Faculty of CSE       http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~andrewo  \