Uploads ...

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Uploads ...
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 15:06:02 +0100
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Just as announced I've started uploading all the toys I've been working
on to Linus.  Right now all the RPMs (about 134mb) and all the source RPMs
are online.  I had to modify a couple of the source RPMs.  The most
common bug was trying to link with libbsd.a from Linux-libc which of
course is missing on our glibc-only system.

I've also uploaded a linux 2.1.67 kernel binary to Linus.

Still missing:

 - sh-utils (bug in the Redhat sources)
 - binutils (gcc dies during compile)
 - X
 - libc

I'll pump at least the last two items up tomorrow; the other items will
need some work.

Ok, and with this upload ``Mustang'' is history for me.  Let's go for
Redhat 5.0 ...