A question about architecture and byte order with RPMs

To: SGI Linux <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Subject: A question about architecture and byte order with RPMs
From: Alex deVries <adevries@engsoc.carleton.ca>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 00:31:05 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Below is a message I sent off to the RPM development mailing list. The
folks at RedHat said it was reasonable, but I just wanted to be sure that
I got it right. Many of you understand MIPS architectures better than I,
and we don't want to be making a mistake.

Is the creation of a mipsel type reasonable?

- Alex