Re: Update ...

To: ralf@uni-koblenz.de
Subject: Re: Update ...
From: Alex deVries <adevries@engsoc.carleton.ca>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 22:37:47 -0500 (EST)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On Thu, 4 Dec 1997 ralf@uni-koblenz.de wrote:

> Ok ...  I'm brewing crosscompiler rpms ...

Oh, thank you, thank you.  Where should I have my first born sent to?

> > Can someone _please_ break my cycle by uploading their functional libc?
> > Please? If I get it, and can become a productive member of society again.

>   Ralf (Whipping his Indy to compile faster ...)

Incidentally, is it the SRPM's from RH 5.0 that you're building?  When my
libc is going, I can run my 4600 on some RPMs as well.  I'm going to work
on some of the important things in the contrib directory, including PGP
and SSH.

If people want me to RPMify some tarballs for the X server or anything
special, I'd be happy to...

- Alex