Re: Linux on the O2

Subject: Re: Linux on the O2
From: cypher <>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 13:49:39 -0500 (EST)
I'm really glad I got such a great response to my message. Everyone's
input is greatly appreciated.

I'll try and summarize everyones point in another mail as soon as I get a
chance hoping that the "Big Brother" at SGI is listening...

Until then, here I come Indy...

(Although wouldn't it be nice to be able to have IU ask for Linux the
 next time they decide to add more nodes to there Cray Origin 2000. I
 mean, we could always just use that Intel Paragon we have sitting in
 the cornere)  ;-)

Todd M. Shrider                         Unix Workstation Support Group
(812)855-2627                           2711 E. 10th Street                    Indiana University,            Bloomington, IN 47408-2671