Re: Linux on the O2

To: "Douglas F. Elznic" <delznic@acm.org>
Subject: Re: Linux on the O2
From: cypher <cypher@vertigo.cs.indiana.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 13:42:09 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Ariel Faigon <ariel@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>, Ralf Baechle <ralf@uni-koblenz.de>, linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Now your thinking... ;-)

I have a friend who is doing a trace of N64 as we speak... Nintendo won't
even consider talking to use, let alone supporting this, so were doing it
on our own. As soon as I have info I'll make it available...

---
Todd M. Shrider                         Unix Workstation Support Group
(812)855-2627                           2711 E. 10th Street
tshrider@indiana.edu                    Indiana University,
http://www.uwsg.indiana.edu/            Bloomington, IN 47408-2671