Re: Linux on the O2

To: Brendan Black <>
Subject: Re: Linux on the O2
From: cypher <>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 13:32:45 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 3 Dec 1997, Brendan Black wrote:
> I can imagine all sorts of 'uses' for something like this (linux on the
> N64) - but one thing crops
> up, I thought there WAS an N64 port.
> I seem to remember something, may have been an article on IX magazine...

I think if you take another look at that magazine you will notice that it
was published on April, 1st. I've read the same article...

Todd M. Shrider                         Unix Workstation Support Group
(812)855-2627                           2711 E. 10th Street                    Indiana University,            Bloomington, IN 47408-2671