Re: Linux on the O2

To: Brendan Black <ratfink@xtra.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Linux on the O2
From: offer@morgaine.engr.sgi.com (Richard Offer)
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 18:58:25 -0800 (PST)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
* $ from ratfink@xtra.co.nz at "3-Dec: 3:34pm" | sed "1,$s/^/* /"
*
* David Chatterton wrote:
* >
* > Maybe then my wife would let me buy one: "Yes dear, I'm doing real work" :)
*
* I can imagine all sorts of 'uses' for something like this (linux on the
* N64) - but one thing crops
* up, I thought there WAS an N64 port.
*
* I seem to remember something, may have been an article on IX magazine...

It was a fairly obvious April Fool joke.

* --
* Brendan Black - Network Engineer, Telecom Internet Services
* email:        ratfink@xtra.co.nz (personal)   phone: +649 3555238
*                                       mob:   +6425 2752667
* The word "spine" is, of course, an anagram of "penis".  This is true in
* almost fifty percent of the languages of the Galaxy, and many people
* have attempted to explain why.  Usually these explanations get bogged
* down in silly puns about "standing erect".
*                 -- Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Never seen or heard that bit before.

*

richard.

Richard M. Offer        Widget FAQ --> http://reality.sgi.com/widgetFAQ