Re: Linux on the O2

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Linux on the O2
From: Brendan Black <ratfink@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 15:34:16 +1300
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
David Chatterton wrote:

> Maybe then my wife would let me buy one: "Yes dear, I'm doing real work" :)

I can imagine all sorts of 'uses' for something like this (linux on the
N64) - but one thing crops
up, I thought there WAS an N64 port.

I seem to remember something, may have been an article on IX magazine...
--
Brendan Black - Network Engineer, Telecom Internet Services
email:  ratfink@xtra.co.nz (personal)   phone: +649 3555238