Re: Used Indys

To: "Douglas F. Elznic" <>
Subject: Re: Used Indys
From: Eric Kimminau <>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 10:01:16 -0500
Douglas F. Elznic wrote:
> Hello,
>  I am looking to get my hangs on a old cheap indy. I found a couple of
> places on the web that catered to sell cheap sparcs but no indys. Any ideas?

Go to and search for System remarketing

Eric Kimminau                           System Engineer/RSA                     Silicon Graphics, Inc
Voice: (248) 848-4455                   39001 West 12 Mile Rd.
Fax:   (248) 848-5600                   Farmington, MI 48331-2903

                 VNet Extension - 6-327-4455
              "I speak my mind and no one else's."

    When confronted by a difficult problem, solve it by reducing
    it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"
         "I am the great supportfolio, do you have http?"