Re: Bintuils

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@uni-koblenz.de>
Subject: Re: Bintuils
From: Alex deVries <adevries@engsoc.carleton.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 22:51:47 -0500 (EST)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On Fri, 28 Nov 1997, Ralf Baechle wrote:
> In that case you are probably the victim of an older libc.  I'll rebuild
> libc for my sources for big endian machines asap.

libc and glibc binary RPMs would be appreciated. How about gcc and
binutils for big endian as well?

Okay.  I'm getting somewhere now.  I know I'm behind most people, but my
system now boots with a local root.

Does anyone have an editor?  It's a bit of a pain to have to FTP things
over to my i386 box, change, and re-FTP.

I'm attempting to build some more RPMs, but I'm hitting some snags with my
setup. Details as they become available...

- A