Will the owner of hinv.pl for Linux please stand up?

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Will the owner of hinv.pl for Linux please stand up?
From: Raj Mathur <raju@sgi.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 11:25:45 +0530
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Will the owner of the hinv work-alike for Linux please stand up? I
posted info about this script in a local group which (unknown to me)
was gatewayed to one of the c.o.l groups, and now am snowed under with
requests for the script.

I got the script from the erstwhile linux.engr.sgi.com box.

Request the owner to (a) identify him/herself and (b) indicate if it's
OK to post the script on one of the Linux groups. Please also indicate
copyright terms if you're inclined that way.

Thanks,

-- Raju
--
       Raj Mathur / Web Technical Support / Silicon Graphics / New Delhi
         +91-11-6216324/25, 6211354/55   /    raju@sgi.com  / 7228