Re: Step by step of my experience

To: (Miguel de Icaza)
Subject: Re: Step by step of my experience
From: (Alan Cox)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 22:42:08 +0000 (GMT)
> The latest SysV init works around this problem.  Or at least fixes all
> the problems for me.

Ok I'll upgrade that when I build it as an rpm.

2.1.55 was fairly stable although rebuilding 3 rpms one of which is the
howto's one (spends most of its time copying and compressing 200Mb of data)
did finally get me a disk read from beyond the end of the disk.

A pile of rpms are on I'll start
playing collect the RedHat 4.9.1 rpms with other folks I guess now.