Re: Step by step of my experience

To: mikehill@hgeng.com (Mike Hill)
Subject: Re: Step by step of my experience
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@mailhost.uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 23:12:30 +0200 (MEST)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Hi,

> Thus spake Mike Shaver:
> > I'll clean up my current support tomorrow or Friday, and then I'll
> > check it in and coerce Miguel or Ralf into making a new test
> > kernel available.
>
> Is it possible to download the latest development work on the kernel,
> for instance what's in the CVS repository?  Or, to quote the FAQ:
>
>       14.  Where can I find up-to-the-second releases?

We'll setup anonymous CVS access and a cronjob that will create diffs
between kernel releases such that people can stay uptodate.  Right now
you should go for the testing kernels in /pub/src/kernel/testing/, they
are the newest and most reliable onces released.  I've got tons of
bugfixes but I won't have the time to merge them in the near future ...