Re: Step by step of my experience

To: ariel@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Step by step of my experience
From: Mike Shaver <shaver@neon.ingenia.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 02:24:39 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: mgix@nothingreal.com, linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Thus spake Ariel Faigon:
> Actually, it is Mike Shaver, we talked about this one pretty
> recently, he is pretty busy but when he find some time to fix
> this it would make things much simpler.

I've managed to procure a temporary Indy at work now, so I should be
able to start hacking on EFS again early next week.  I actually have
better support already than that kernel would indicate, but I haven't
committed all of the changes yet (I don't think).

I'll clean up my current support tomorrow or Friday, and then I'll
check it in and coerce Miguel or Ralf into making a new test kernel
available.

Mike

#>            Chief System Architect and Herder of Bits
#>
#> "Yoda say, `Just slap a little public key crypto into it' does not
#>      a secure system make." -- Marcus J. Ranum (mjr@clark.net)