Re: SGI/Linux mirrors

To: ariel@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: SGI/Linux mirrors
From: Mike Shaver <shaver@neon.ingenia.ca>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 21:01:29 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Thus spake Ariel Faigon:
> Anyone has a stable precompiled Kernel we can put on linus ?
> It seems that someone deleted the old kernel that was there
> and now people cannot try the stuff.

ftp://ftp.linux.sgi.com/pub/test/vmlinux-970916-efs.gz
is what I was using for a while before I left.  It doesn't have
Miguel's fancy graphics stuff, and I'm not putting any bets on the EFS
code, but the core stuff should work.

Mike

#>       Chief System Architect -- Head geek -- System exorcist
#>
#>   "Have you considered a life?  I hear they're quite affordable
#>          these days." --- shields@tembel.org