Re: SGI/Linux mirrors

Subject: Re: SGI/Linux mirrors
From: Mike Shaver <>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 21:01:29 -0400 (EDT)
Thus spake Ariel Faigon:
> Anyone has a stable precompiled Kernel we can put on linus ?
> It seems that someone deleted the old kernel that was there
> and now people cannot try the stuff.
is what I was using for a while before I left.  It doesn't have
Miguel's fancy graphics stuff, and I'm not putting any bets on the EFS
code, but the core stuff should work.

#> Mike Shaver ( Ingenia Communications Corporation
#>       Chief System Architect -- Head geek -- System exorcist
#>   "Have you considered a life?  I hear they're quite affordable
#>          these days." ---