Indy Specs

Subject: Indy Specs
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 20:19:56 -0400 (EDT)
   Listen...I don't mind you not telling me, I'm sure you like your job at
SGI(pooltables, Nintendo64s...capicuino machines) :-)
As for the specs, could you talk to mgmt. and see if I could get a copy:-D

But for the autopower, all I really want to know is the chip on the
motherboard that controls the automatic power on/off. I have no troubles with
hunting down the specs for it and figuring it out.

Miguel, as for the sound stuff, great, I would comment that although you'll
just be starting, but in the end it would be better if it was API compatible
with SGI's libaudio.a(can somebody send me libaudio.a?)

Good Luck,