Indy Specs

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Indy Specs
From: LetherGlov@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 20:19:56 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Hey,
   Listen...I don't mind you not telling me, I'm sure you like your job at
SGI(pooltables, Nintendo64s...capicuino machines) :-)
As for the specs, could you talk to mgmt. and see if I could get a copy:-D

But for the autopower, all I really want to know is the chip on the
motherboard that controls the automatic power on/off. I have no troubles with
hunting down the specs for it and figuring it out.

Miguel, as for the sound stuff, great, I would comment that although you'll
just be starting, but in the end it would be better if it was API compatible
with SGI's libaudio.a(can somebody send me libaudio.a?)

Good Luck,
Robbie