Re: Indy Auto power

Subject: Re: Indy Auto power
From: (Ariel Faigon)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 10:41:01 -0700 (PDT)
:Does anyone know what chip provides the power features for:"wakeupat" and
:"shutdown -p"? The kernel doesn't yet seem to support these
:Robbie Stone

The current SGI/Linux kenel doesn't support many more features
of the Indy hardware (e.g. sound, video).

We got management permission to give the unpublished internal Indy
hardware specs to a limited number of developers.  I think there
are four or five copies out there and that the needed information
is there too.  It can also be done by tracing reverse-engineering etc.

Of course, we'll be glad to see it supported and specific questions
would be gladly answered provided someone on the list knows the answer.

Peace, Ariel