RE: MIPS R2k/3k machines....

To: linux-mips <linux-mips@fnet.fr>, linux <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>, linux-mips-request <linux-mips-request@fnet.fr>
Subject: RE: MIPS R2k/3k machines....
From: Regan Russell <Regan@bde.com.au>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 97 11:11:00 S
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Look for "The mips programmers refenence manual".  (Faquar and Bunce ?) (
R2000 / R3000 )
"The MIPS RISC architecture". (Kane ?) ( mentions R4000 but contrates on
the R2000 / R3000 )
Both books were availible recently.
I have both books at home, (I do complete crap in windoze for a living),
also look at xspim and spim the
simulator for the R2000, R3000. Think it was on sunsite...

Hope this helps..

PS. Anyone got a spare motherboard for a DS3100 ?