Indy netboot problems

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Indy netboot problems
From: Charles Lepple <clepple@foo.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 17:37:26 -0400
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Hello all,
Sorry to bother you if this is a routine question, but I read the FAQ, and
therein lies my problem.

I'm trying to make an Indy netboot, but I'm not too familiar with the new
monitor (let's just say that I knew sifex much better...Anyone remember the
IRIS 3130s?). I need a way to correct the HW address, since it appears to be
set to '0:0:FF:FF:0:0', and it is complaining about it.

Is there any other way to change nvram settings except through the
setenv/printenv commands?

I hope to be contributing to this project soon, but I'm off to a fairly rocky
start ;-)

Thanks in advance,

--Charles Lepple, <clepple@foo.org>
<clepple@ugrad.ee.vt.edu>