Re: Task list --preliminary list

To: Miguel de Icaza <miguel@nuclecu.unam.mx>
Subject: Re: Task list --preliminary list
From: Eric Kimminau <eak@detroit.sgi.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 23:49:34 -0400
Cc: linux-mips@fnet.fr, linux@fir.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
PRI 10
Howto updated so it show how to take a system currently running IRIX and
get it to a point where it is running Linux. I know it isn't truly
development work, but Ive been stuck with a non-functional Indy for most
of a month.My problems seem to be related to trying to NFS boot off of a
remote XFS file system but I could be wrong. I haven't grabbed the
latest kernel to try so that could resolve my issue.

--
Eric Kimminau                             System Engineer
eak@detroit.sgi.com                       Silicon Graphics, Inc

-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
http://bs.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=Eric+A.+Kimminau&fingerprint=on