Re: Linux/SGI: Xsgi Shmiq/Qcntl

To: (Miguel de Icaza)
Subject: Re: Linux/SGI: Xsgi Shmiq/Qcntl
From: Mike Shaver <>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 00:52:56 -0400 (EDT)
Thus spake Miguel de Icaza:
>     The code does an open on /dev/shmiq and then opens: sprintf (buf,
> "/dev/qcntl%d", mistery_variable) I want to know how it computes
> mistery_variable.  I am obviously screwing something in the shmiq
> emulation code.

If it's like the rest of the shmiq stuff, it's probably the minor
number.   Remind me to test that stuff better now that I have an
Indy. =)

#> Mike Shaver (      Information Warfare Division
#> Chief Tactical and Strategic Officer         "Saepe fidelis"
#> "I like your game, but we have to change the rules." -- Anon