Re: What works - what doesn't

To: Stephen Gass <stepheng@zephyr.sydney.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: What works - what doesn't
From: Eric Kimminau <eak@cygnus.detroit.sgi.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 14:06:50 -0400
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
YES!  WE ARE NOT INSANE!!!  WE WERE DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT!

Ugh... :)

--
Eric Kimminau                           System Engineer/RSA
eak@detroit.sgi.com                     Silicon Graphics, Inc

                 VNet Extension - 6-327-4455
              "I speak my mind and no one else's."
       http://www.dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/rsa/perl-rsa-sig.html

    When confronted by a difficult problem, solve it by reducing
    it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"

Windows 95: n.
    32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an
    8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
    written by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

    Author unknown.