Kernel with working initrd?

Subject: Kernel with working initrd?
From: Alex deVries <>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 00:25:32 -0400 (EDT)
Does someone have an old pre-compiled kernel with which initrd is working
properly?  I've prepared a ram disk image (soon to be cvs'd) that might
work, but because of the broken initrd in the current kernel, I'm not
going to bother.

- Alex "who finally read enough to figure out how to create a ram disk
image, got Linux for Sparc processors installed sans floppy, and ran a 35
minute 5 miler in one day, I thank Fig Newtons" deVries

      Alex deVries              Success is realizing
  System Administrator          attainable dreams.
   The EngSoc Project